The Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 6, 2020 No. 130 “On approval of the List of documents required for teachers to conduct organizations of secondary, technical and vocational, post-secondary education, and their form”. About the course of preparation for accreditation EP 1014000 Machine-building technology (by type)
- No Comments
On May 25, 2020, the following issues were considered on the agenda of the directorate:
- On approval of the List of documents required for teachers to conduct organizations of secondary, technical and vocational, post-secondary education, and their forms. The order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 6, 2020 No. 130. Responsible: I. Scherbakova, Deputy Director for Academic Affairs.
- On the progress of preparation for accreditation. Responsible: Kaypbaeva Zh.Sh., deputy director for EMW.
- The results of the review of the teaching and methodological complexes and study guides in the specialty 1014000 “Engineering Technology”. Ayaganova B.Z. – Head of the EMC.
- Analysis of the maintenance of strict reporting documents (student achievement books, journals, diplomas and summary certification sheets) for the period of training in EP 1014000 Engineering technology (by type). Responsible: A. Sokolenko, Head of the Mechanics and Technology Department.
- Monitoring of the performance, attendance, everyday issues of orphans and students without parental care. Tazhitaeva A.S., Tulenova V.R. – social educators, Temirbek A.B., Khasenova A.T. – educational psychologists.
- Analysis of career guidance for the training period. Forecast. State order for 2020 – 2021 academic year Segizbaeva A.S. – Head of the QMS department.
Abstracts and materials of the directorate are attached.
The material was prepared by Kaypbaeva Zh.Sh., Deputy Director for EMW