- No Comments
On February 14, NJSC “Holding “Kasipkor” and the Department of Technical and Vocational Education organized a meeting of the Republican educational-methodical council. Karimova Sholpan Tanatovna, Chairman of the council, Vice Minister of Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan was the moderator of the meeting. The agenda of the meeting included the following issues:
- The main directions of development of technical and vocational education. On the expansion of academic freedom of TVE.
Ospanova Nasymzhan Zhambekovna – Director of the Department of Technical and Professional Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Analysis of the activities of educational – methodological associations
Seytenova Rauza Ravilievna, Head of the Department of Content and Methodology;
- Report on the work of educational-methodological centers on the profiles “Education”, “Service”, “Transport”:
– Bakhisheva Svetlana Mendygalievna, Ural Pedagogical College named after Zh. Dosmukhamedova,
– Bizhіgіtov Мukhtar Baisultanuly, Taldykorgan Polytechnic College,
– Kurmanbaeva Akmaral Zhumadilgyzy, Almaty State College of Service and Technology.
Vice-Minister of Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan Karinova Sholpan Tanatovna announced the planned changes in the State Educational Standard, the curriculum model of TVE.
The Director of the Department of Technical and Vocational Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Ospanova Nasymzhan Zhambekovna, reported on the mechanism for introducing academic freedom of detention in the TVE system, introducing a demonstration exam according to the WORLDSKILLS standards, introducing a point system for assessing, creating the Register of educational programs – a single information environment for accounting educational programs implemented by TVE organizations, about a new format of admission in TVE organizations, stimulating business through reimbursement of expenses for dual training uw, expanding the list of special groups of qualifications within one type of professional activity, optimization of the licensing process in VET through the issuance of a license in the field, improving corporate management colleges, vocational guidance development, digitalization of the VET system.
The material was prepared by the Deputy Director of scientific-methodological work Kaipbaeva Zh.Sh.