- No Comments
On November 28, 2019, Innovations Support Center “Socio-Enterprise Corporation” Tobol “, supported by Akimat of Kostanay region organized and conducted a contest of innovative projects in the manufacturing industry «INTO THE FUTURE! » among students of colleges and higher educational institutions.
The prize fund the Contest amounted to 1 000 000 tenge:
1st place – 550 000 tenge,
2nd places – 300 000 tenge,
3rd places – 150 000 tenge.
The main criteria for selecting projects:
- novelty and relevance of the idea,
- technical significance of the product or technology, availability of its plan for implementing the idea in the final product,
- the prospect of commercializing the project result,
- project team.
The contest was attended by 22 participants of colleges and universities of the region. Kostanay Polytechnic Higher College was represented by 2 teams:
- Getmanchuk Valentina, student of the EB-15 group, specialty 0518000 Accounting and auditing (by industry), project managers – teacher of economic disciplines Kontrobaeva Zhannat Dusembievna and teacher of technological disciplines Izdelyueva Salima Saylaubaevna.
- Tokushev Diaz, Karpykov Serzhan and Tamorko Artyom from the TP-15 group “KAZCRM”, project manager Mayra Malikovna Uaisova, a teacher of information disciplines.
Getmanchuk Valentina won the 1st place and a prize fund of 550,000 tenge, she successfully presented the project on the theme “Mini-factory for the production of eco-tiles”. The project is to recycle waste from plastic bottles, polypropylene, and cellophane into paving eco-tiles. At the competition, Valentina introduced a prototype of eco-tile. There are letters confirming that the enterprises of the Kostanay region: Kazanbasy LLP, Sayan Holding, Kostkines LLP are interested in using the proposed eco-tiles in landscaping. Project managers Kontrobaeva Zhannat Dusembievna and Izdelyueva Salima Saylaubaevna oversaw the following areas of the project: production technology of sidewalk eco-tiles, characteristics and cost of the necessary equipment for the production of eco-tiles, calculation of fixed and variable costs, profit and return on investment.
Congratulations to our winners on their success in the “INTO THE FUTURE” contest of innovative projects!
We thank Innovation Support Center “Socio-Enterprise Corporation” Tobol” and Akimat of Kostanay region for supporting and developing youth initiatives and projects!
Information prepared by: Kaipbaeva Zh. Sh., Deputy Director for Scientific and Methodological Work of Kostanay Polytechnic Higher College